PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Discussion Board > Archive

Notices

Archive Old threads that serve no purpose are here.

Old 7th March 2015, 01:23 AM   #1
ViridianPhantom

ViridianPhantom
Default Help?

Hello guys. I would like help from a experienced hacker to help me make a game. I know this is highly irregular but i have a good idea and i have a mac and it is just not working with hacks. If you are a good hacker and have been doing it long enough to make a relatively complex game please respond. thank you for reading
Sponsored Links
Old 10th March 2015, 11:20 PM   #2
ViridianPhantom

ViridianPhantom

134 views not a single hacker? please respond i think this is a really good rom hack idea
Old 11th March 2015, 12:39 AM   #3
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna

This sounds an awful lot like one of those "Hey, someone make a hack for me" threads. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that nobody will just make a hack for you, regardless of how many ideas and notes you have. That's just not how people work. We make hacks because we want to, with features we want to see, not hacks that random people we've never heard of ask us to make. That's why nobody has responded to your thread.

Your best bet is to get access to a real computer Windows PC if you want to make a hack, or install windows in a dual-boot setup or a VM. Because again, nobody is going to just make your hack for you. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but that's just how it is.

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Old 16th March 2015, 08:12 PM   #4
ViridianPhantom

ViridianPhantom

ok well i don't have a windows and i can't just go and buy a new computer for hacking. and also i am not asking for a hack to be made for me, i just have a idea i want to share
Old 16th March 2015, 10:50 PM   #5
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna

I never said go buy one, I just said get access to one. Like use a friend's or something. Or set up a VM. I can't say where (for legal reasons), but you can pretty easily get hold of a windows install disk image for free if you look, and can install it in a Virtual Machine so it just runs Windows in a window like it was a program.

If all you want to do is share an idea, you are welcome to post it in the Ideas, Concepts, and Work-In-Progress section for people to potentially use. That sounds like the best plan to me, if you really aren't trying to just get someone to make it for you.

Old 17th March 2015, 09:54 PM   #6
ViridianPhantom

ViridianPhantom

ok, did not know there was a idea section
Old 17th March 2015, 11:20 PM   #7
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna

Yep, it's right here. It's a sub-section of the Romhacking section.

http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/...play.php?f=106