PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 27th October 2013, 01:18 PM   #31
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
So, night before last, I dreamed that I was a student again, and I dreamed that we were all assigned to play this hack for a class. A freshman in the class was complaining that "This hack is too hard" and I told him "Fool, you only had to get to Goldenrod City for class today. I'm already in the Orange Islands." I have no idea what class it was supposed to be in the dream, but I thought it was crazy enough that it stuck with me. I posted about it on Romhacker Mateo over on Facebook, but I thought I'd mention it in here. Haha.
I do believe that is called a nightmare.
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 27th October 2013, 06:44 PM   #32
Luna
Johto Region Champion
AdministratorPHO VIP

Luna Luna Luna Luna Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkandzelda View Post
Lol sweet, it's funny what our subconscious says. If you dreamed others said it was too hard, does that mean it's too hard? I'm only recently thinking about what people think of the back to back battle before ilex forest xD
I don't really think it is too hard. I was certainly caught off guard by the back-to-back battles there, but I managed anyway. The Orange Islands are pretty tough though, but that's also my fault for not raising my Pokemon evenly. Because this is my team right now:

I managed to knock out the abandoned warehouse, and now I'm going around trying to turn off all the beacons. Speaking of those, am I missing something, or do I have to go all the way back to that room in the warehouse every time I need to recharge my flux capacitor (I know that's not the right name, I just can't think of the name of that thing we have to recharge right now).

"I'm gonna, uh, demonstrate the hot moves..." - Flannery
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2013, 07:22 PM   #33
Kalos_Zeikku
Kalos Regional Champion

Kalos_Zeikku

Why is this hack so utterly bad? Only kidding . I'll be posting updates soon too, guys.

Edit: Also I like the back-to-back battle before Ilex Forest, as rival battles have never occurred like that in any official game, so it makes a nice difficult (but rewarding) addition near the beginning of your Johto journey.

Last edited by Kalos_Zeikku; 27th October 2013 at 07:27 PM.
Kalos_Zeikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Linkandzelda, Luna liked this post
Old 27th October 2013, 07:54 PM   #34
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
I don't really think it is too hard. I was certainly caught off guard by the back-to-back battles there, but I managed anyway. The Orange Islands are pretty tough though, but that's also my fault for not raising my Pokemon evenly. Because this is my team right now:

I managed to knock out the abandoned warehouse, and now I'm going around trying to turn off all the beacons. Speaking of those, am I missing something, or do I have to go all the way back to that room in the warehouse every time I need to recharge my flux capacitor (I know that's not the right name, I just can't think of the name of that thing we have to recharge right now).
Yes, I was a bastard and made you have to go all the way back up to that room to recharge xD. But, you can go into Safari Town and then you're able to fly back quickly so it's not that bad.

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Luna liked this post
Old 28th October 2013, 11:45 AM   #35
chaos
Hacker wannabe

chaos

Hi LaZ I loved your hack and played it to the first orange island.. i'd like to suggest a feature, how about adding gym leader rematch everytime we beat the E4? That give something to do everytime
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2013, 11:47 AM   #36
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Hi LaZ I loved your hack and played it to the first orange island.. i'd like to suggest a feature, how about adding gym leader rematch everytime we beat the E4? That give something to do everytime
Hey, this is a really good idea actually. Rematching the gym leaders is fun, but even funner if you can do it again and again.

Old 28th October 2013, 11:55 AM   #37
chaos
Hacker wannabe

chaos

Yeah, to tell you the truth, I'm scared to go farther in LC in fear of after the story ends, there are just a few thing to do.. This hack is lacking trainer rematch due to vs seeker, so rematching gym leaders everytime after we beat the E4 will be a nice addition

Last edited by chaos; 28th October 2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 28th October 2013, 12:00 PM   #38
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Yeah, to tell you the truth, I'm scared to go farther in LC in fear of after the story ends, there are just a few thing to do.. This hack is lacking trainer rematch due to vs seeker, so rematching gym leaders everytime after we beat the E4 will be a nice addition
Well, how far are you right now? Because there's more than just a few things to do after the main GSC game is done xD

EDIT: Here's the latest build update:
28/10/2013 12:14:03: Build changed from 3.3.00415 to 3.3.00416. Made it possible to rebattle Gym Leaders each time beating the E4.

You'll need to beat the E4 again for it to take effect
And if it ends up not working, let me know so I can fix it.

Old 28th October 2013, 12:16 PM   #39
chaos
Hacker wannabe

chaos

Now I'm at the first gym in orange islands.. I mean, beside the whole main storyline including orange .. I loved the trainer rematch in emerald (match call) and daily event (like viridian city trainer house) that we can do over and over again..
Old 28th October 2013, 12:19 PM   #40
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Now I'm at the first gym in orange islands.. I mean, beside the whole main storyline including orange .. I loved the trainer rematch in emerald (match call) and daily event (like viridian city trainer house) that we can do over and over again..
If you didn't already, check my edited post XD

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA], [Gen III]