PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 8th August 2013, 05:31 PM   #1
mucus

mucus
Default [Fire Red]Moémon! Liquid Crystal

Moémon! Liquid Crystal
Moémon Liquid Crystal is a fanhack of the incredible Liquid Crystal fanhack using sprites from the Moemon ROM Hacks.

Quick Synopsis
Find and catch all the Moémon while discovering the secrets which surround you.
All the while being pursued by a relentless crew of hooligans

Features!
  • All the amazing things from Liquid Crystal!
  • Moe Pokémon!
  • The obligatory heightened difficulty!
  • A lot more. . .

Downloads! and change log
Current DL ->Moémon Liquid Crystal Demo 1
Have changed ROM base to Liquid Crystal.
New Bark Town through Ruins of Alph have been tweaked and modified. Still unfinished, but certainly playable.

Old DLs-> Moémon 8-2-13 Yeah, it's still too early to call it an Alpha edition
Some more map changes
Other various bits

8-1-13 Alpha 1! I'm just gonna call this an Alpha edition!
Some maps!
Text changes!
Stuff!
Heck yeah!

Moémon! 7-30-13 Still a super extra early alpha!
Working on the balance of Moémon, trying to increase difficulty without making it unfun to play.
4/30/13 early am - created new cry attempted import, created a lack of cray for totodile, but no imported cry

Moémon! 7-29-13 Super extra early alpha!
-Fire Red base, sprites imported, names lowercased, starters selected, some 'dex entries changes, general populations started, some abilities changed.

Screenshots!
Spoiler:

Credits!
Linkandzelda for the so wonder Liquid Crystal hack!
Moémon team for the Moémon sprites and icons!
Hackmew for great tools!
Jambo51 for great advice!
Lu-HO for Advanced Map!
Special super huge thanks to everyone on the Liquid Crystal team whom made this possible!
Spoiler:
Linkandzelda’s_mum – Thinking of the name Liquid Crystal and for supporting the project.
foullump – For helping me start to script.
zel – For helping me script and letting me use his hero back sprites from the old SG. World map tiles, frontier brains music & various sprites.
thethethethe – General help with problems.
JVG – Fixing the title screen fantasticly. (even though we have a new one for the next release.)
shadowboy166 – Fixing the male, female sprites in oak intro. (We have new ones now though.)
Ssyn, kid nino, megiddo and Black Charizard, Wataru-Kun, .com – Beta testing.
Keyrin – Battle Sprites.
Marnaic – OW Boy Sprite.
Spriters resource – Some More Tiles.
CloneX- Music.
Bombah!/Ryu – Some OW Sprites.
AmineX – Doing some remixes for me.
megiddo – Help with music remixing and looping some music.
gridiron – Bag.
PHO/Alistair – Lighthouse Tile and other tiles.
Magnius: Using some of his excellent remixes and beta testing.
~Teh Panda~: Some maps for the Orange Islands.
Hackmew: For making excellent tools and helping, overcoming some limits and help with general situations.
Pokepal17: outdoor gym building, general help and solutions, Inserting the new worldmap and tiles, some johto remaps. Cheers dude .
Sergio: Orange islands first gym leader sprite.
Lucifer the king of hell: Sprites.
Dirk123: For his amazing Walthrough and locations FAQ.
Mitchel1: Mapping out an awesome Goldenrod map.
Ray Maverick – Mapping some excellent Johto remakes.
Plat – Some excellent map remakes!!
ZodiacDaGreat/Kawai & Interpdth – RTC + Day/night system for FireRed.
Blues003 – Pokemon lineups for Gym Leader rematches, Zane and Axel.
JorgeZero – Testing, music and battle backgrounds.
Darthron – Animated titlescreen.
Jambo51 – Responsible for pretty much all of the newest and greatest additions to LC 3.1.
ShinyDragonHunter – Beta testing.
Horus/Seth – Beta testing and support.
Magnius – Latest orange islands original mixes & beta testing.
Diegoisawesome – general support, asm fixes and additions.
Algratue – A lot of the music included in beta 3.1 & OW sprites.

Last edited by mucus; 8th August 2013 at 05:36 PM.
Likes Elsa liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 9th August 2013, 07:07 PM   #2
mucus

mucus

I'd love to hear some feedback on this!
Lemme know what you think!
Old 9th August 2013, 07:10 PM   #3
Black Charizard
Horus/Seth/Black Charizard.
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Black Charizard

I really like the replacement of the normal pokemon with moemon it kinda looks funny. Reminds me of playing vietnamese crystal (welcome to elfs world ).
I hope you succeed on finishing this
Old 9th August 2013, 07:13 PM   #4
mucus

mucus

I've noticed the battle sprites are sitting low, i'm going to raise them all by several pixels . . .
Old 14th August 2013, 04:50 PM   #5
LCCoolJ95

LCCoolJ95

...What the heck am I looking at?
Likes GoGoJJTech liked this post
Old 3rd October 2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Eph

Eph

Excited for this, here's hoping you're still working on this Mucus. I'd try this out myself but the dropbox links are dead. :c I had been playing the original Liquid Crystal with a Moemon patch thrown on top. It was all fine and dandy until Union Cave where I battled a Hiker with an Onix, the Onix was just a silhouette of the Hiker. Then in the Azalea gym a trainer with Beedrill caused the game to just freeze. :c

Best of wishes on this project! Would love to play an incredible hack with incredible sprites.

PS: What sprites do you happen to be using? I was using an IPS patch from BakaSchwarz on the PokeMMO forums on top of Liquid Crystal as the patch from Moegar on the same forums caused issues on starting up the game. As a newbie to ROM hacking I don't quite understand why a sprite replacer is causing these kind of issues in the first place. :S
Old 27th February 2014, 07:37 AM   #7
pokehelp
random guy

pokehelp
Default moemon patch finding help

PLEASE NOTE I'M LOOKING FOR ENGLISH ONLY
hi so I saw this forum in a google search, and I need some help, I have access to roms and patching the rom myself for pokemon games but I want a good moemon patch and a good gba and ds game to patch it too, separately of course please, currently I'm playing fire red with I believe the first moemon patch but I'd like to put a better one on there (I know i'll have to download the original rom first cause I heard re patching causes issues.) anyways if you have like a top five in gba titles and a moemon patch that looks best for that and for a patch for a ds version of pokemon (with the title of which one it works best with would be awesome since I can't play i right now but would be used when I'm able to get a new dang card reader.)

I hope someone is willing to help and I'm not asking alot, just put a link to the patches and a quick list of which roms are good and I already have a site I use so a top 5 should give me at least one I'd think, please note the site I use has a few hacks but no moemon ones and I'm just looking for something cool and different. thank you for any help

note: honestly I wish there was a site with the patches and screenshots of what they look like so I knew cause as cool as the first one is I've seen better and I dunno where to look hopefully someone will be capable of helping me

so recap
five gba pokemon titles (preferably larger library games I've been out of the loop awhile so I just kinda play) that the patch would work with
link to a good later moemon patch for the gba games listed
and a link to a patch that would work on a ds rom and the title of the game best suited for it.

Last edited by pokehelp; 27th February 2014 at 07:40 AM.

Tags
crystal, fire, liquid, pokemon, redmoémon, [GBA]