PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 27th November 2014, 11:55 AM   #111
Harik97

Harik97

is laz still working on this project since there is no update from 16/12/2013
Harik97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 7th July 2015, 07:44 PM   #112
princeJoker

princeJoker

Zapdos still hasn't appeared in the Power Plant for me....i've already caught moltres and articuno and zapdos was supposed to be available before moltres

also when you use whirlpool on the top left whirl islands island entrance, the whirlpool disappars but you still can't enter

Last edited by Team Fail; 7th July 2015 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making a new post, thanks.
princeJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2015, 06:14 AM   #113
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeJoker View Post
Zapdos still hasn't appeared in the Power Plant for me....i've already caught moltres and articuno and zapdos was supposed to be available before moltres

also when you use whirlpool on the top left whirl islands island entrance, the whirlpool disappars but you still can't enter
I haven't played LC in a long while, but if I remember correctly Zapdos was relocated to a certain town in Kanto. I'm not mentioning it directly because I don't want to spoil it for you, but try going through the Kanto part of the story and I'm sure you'll run across it.

As for the whirlpool, it may be a tile error or something; not sure.

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 9th July 2015 at 06:16 AM.
Sky0fBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2015, 08:26 PM   #114
princeJoker

princeJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky0fBlades View Post
I haven't played LC in a long while, but if I remember correctly Zapdos was relocated to a certain town in Kanto. I'm not mentioning it directly because I don't want to spoil it for you, but try going through the Kanto part of the story and I'm sure you'll run across it.

As for the whirlpool, it may be a tile error or something; not sure.
i've past the kanto part but obviously i missed something then....
report that there's a fisherman on the coast of sandway town with two missingno pokemon in a double battle....if i remember correctly also when fishing at the union cave that you have to surf to reach, you only catch missingno
oh ad there is a swimmer between sandway town and the island in the middle of the fast currents you cant get to unless one of the tiles are changed
Old 9th July 2015, 09:06 PM   #115
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
i've past the kanto part but obviously i missed something then....
report that there's a fisherman on the coast of sandway town with two missingno pokemon in a double battle....if i remember correctly also when fishing at the union cave that you have to surf to reach, you only catch missingno
oh ad there is a swimmer between sandway town and the island in the middle of the fast currents you cant get to unless one of the tiles are changed
In my last play-through, I didn't get as far as Sandway Town (I might have been playing an early version of the game that didn't have it yet, since it was some years ago).

The PowerPlant in GSC was renovated and Zapdos wasn't available in the games. In Liquid Crystal, I'm certain it was the same in terms of the PowerPlant, but Zapdos is in fact available in one of the towns you go to during the time you are getting the Magnet Train running again - unless that event was removed in later revisions.

About the glitches you are encountering, I'm sure they'll be taken care of at some point. If they are causing problems, try to avoid them if you can.

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 9th July 2015 at 09:09 PM.
Old 9th July 2015, 09:33 PM   #116
princeJoker

princeJoker

Quote:
In my last play-through, I didn't get as far as Sandway Town (I might have been playing an early version of the game that didn't have it yet, since it was some years ago).

The PowerPlant in GSC was renovated and Zapdos wasn't available in the games. In Liquid Crystal, I'm certain it was the same in terms of the PowerPlant, but Zapdos is in fact available in one of the towns you go to during the time you are getting the Magnet Train running again - unless that event was removed in later revisions.

About the glitches you are encountering, I'm sure they'll be taken care of at some point. If they are causing problems, try to avoid them if you can.
yeah..they updated it a bit...if you're talking about when you battle team saturn at radio tower when zapdos is there, you don't get to battle him...hejust flys away......later on team rocket try to control all three birds and they all fly away and thats when they become available to be caught, but zapdos is nowhere
Old 10th July 2015, 05:49 AM   #117
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

Quote:
yeah..they updated it a bit...if you're talking about when you battle team saturn at radio tower when zapdos is there, you don't get to battle him...hejust flys away......later on team rocket try to control all three birds and they all fly away and thats when they become available to be caught, but zapdos is nowhere
Oh... could have sworn I battled it though. Anyway yeah, that sounds like the part I was hinting about earlier. There are likely walkthoughs on YouTube that will show you where pretty much everything is, especially since Liquid Crystal is one of the most popular ROM hacks.

EDIT: It turns out I did battle it; here is the part where you get Zapdos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpVt5brbJ8

Last edited by Sky0fBlades; 10th July 2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10th July 2015, 10:05 AM   #118
princeJoker

princeJoker

Quote:
Oh... could have sworn I battled it though. Anyway yeah, that sounds like the part I was hinting about earlier. There are likely walkthoughs on YouTube that will show you where pretty much everything is, especially since Liquid Crystal is one of the most popular ROM hacks.

EDIT: It turns out I did battle it; here is the part where you get Zapdos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpVt5brbJ8
yeah apparently in beta 2.1 that happens, but in beta 3.1 it doesnt anymore
Old 22nd July 2015, 05:57 PM   #119
Daniel_Download

Daniel_Download

Project active again ? I noted some news in the build change history list.
Daniel_Download is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2015, 10:05 PM   #120
Lazura
I liek dem Mudkipz, y'know.

Lazura

By the looks of it, yes.

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA], [Gen III]