PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 3rd October 2013, 09:38 PM   #1
locksmitharmy
Junior Trainer

locksmitharmy
Default Pokemon - Rocket Science

Pokemon - Rocket Science is a hack that runs in psudo parallel with Pokemon - Fire Red. About mid way through Fire Red the hero (RED) defeats Giovanni (the Boss of the villainous Team Rocket) while he is trying to take over the SILPH CO. (A company that makes various items for the PokeVerse). There were many "spy" scientists that worked for SILPH CO. that were actually Team Rocket operatives. The main character (YOU) in Pokemon - Rocket Science was one of these operatives. After YOU are defeated in the SILPH HQ, Giovanni orders all the "spy" operatives that were fired from SILPH CO. to a secret meeting in his gym (in Viridian City). That is where this game begins.

You will expierience most of the events that RED does/did only you will be working for Team Rocket as you do. You are trailing behind RED and get to see the damage he causes Team Rocket.

This Game contains only the original 151 Pokemon, they are all attainable. There are many events in this game that are not in Fire Red. enjoy the new adventure.

To play this game you must go here: http://www.vizzed.com/play/pokemon-r...nce-69482-game.

This game was created for the Vizzed Pokemon Hacking Competition, and as such, cannot be available for download anywhere else. I wanted to let you all know of the game and hope you will play it and give it a good rating (contest winner is based on game rating and how many plays it gets) I currently have a rating of 9 (our of 10)... so if you like the game, go rate it, if you done like it... dont rate it

Last edited by locksmitharmy; 3rd October 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Likes lwchny, Elsa liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 4th October 2013, 01:58 AM   #2
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

We're a scientist??? Whutttt!!! The concept of this game is very nice, I like the idea of Giovani sending out SECRET personnel

Nice job!

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Old 7th October 2013, 04:36 AM   #3
Aljam
Style Administrator
Style AdminstratorPHO VIP

Aljam

I really like the premise behind the story in your hack. I really think there needs to be some more to it as it kinda hooks me in but there's nothing else to it. This might be a pretty cool hack.
Old 7th October 2013, 03:39 PM   #4
locksmitharmy
Junior Trainer

locksmitharmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
I really like the premise behind the story in your hack. I really think there needs to be some more to it as it kinda hooks me in but there's nothing else to it. This might be a pretty cool hack.
if it kinda hooks you... than just go play it... its a completed hack the post is designed to make you say "this looks pretty cool" then go play it and have fun

would you like a full on synopsis so you know every twist and turn of the game?
Old 7th October 2013, 04:50 PM   #5
Aljam
Style Administrator

Aljam

Quote:
Originally Posted by locksmitharmy View Post
if it kinda hooks you... than just go play it... its a completed hack the post is designed to make you say "this looks pretty cool" then go play it and have fun

would you like a full on synopsis so you know every twist and turn of the game?
I didn't know it was complete! I was up at 2am posting and was skimming for interesting hacks. Gonna pick this up.
Old 7th October 2013, 04:55 PM   #6
locksmitharmy
Junior Trainer

locksmitharmy

lol too late, now your getting a full synopsis

but gimme a week to finish it lol
Old 7th October 2013, 07:53 PM   #7
Aljam
Style Administrator

Aljam

Noooo! It's x and y all over again!

3DS FC: 5429 - 7574 - 4410

Likes PEDRO12 liked this post
Old 8th January 2014, 05:45 AM   #8
Kakarot1212
not that active anymore

Kakarot1212

Wow, the idea of this game is nice! Good work and good luck!
Old 4th February 2014, 04:54 PM   #9
Ghost Down

Ghost Down

Anyway to download this hack? Because the sites emulator does not work on my Android tablet.
Likes BlackAnarchy★ liked this post
Old 6th February 2014, 12:30 PM   #10
RocketLeader
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

RocketLeader

Unfortunately, you can't download this hack like you can with an IPS patch(although there's a way to get it but it's not allowed lol). Would be great if Vizzed starts to implement Android support

Tags
pokemon, rocket, science, [GBA]