PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Resources and Tutorials > Generation 3 (Traditional)

Notices

Generation 3 (Traditional) Traditionally, Generation 3 is hacked using tools, hex editors and patches. This is for you if you do that.

User Tag List

Old 11th July 2013, 05:27 PM   #31
Pia Carrot
Orange Developer
Administrator

Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot Pia Carrot

Whether he wanted to be left alone or not doesn't affect the fact permission was given and is in effect until he logs into this site and asks us to take it down.
Pia Carrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes karatekid552, Linkandzelda liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 11th July 2013, 07:01 PM   #32
Gamer2020
Junior Trainer
PHO VIP

Gamer2020

I agree with that, so long as this proof is found. Unfortunately all the people bothering did influence his decision on leaving.
Old 11th July 2013, 07:06 PM   #33
Alice
ClariS <3
Style AdminstratorAdministratorPHO VIP

Alice Alice

Ok, I've had it with your shit. What exactly do you think gives you the right to talk for other people? We are humouring you to find proof of our permission to use these programs. We have absolutely nothing to prove to you, and you have absolutely no right to tell us what to do. HackMew left because he wanted to. I'm not sure why exactly you seem to think you are his spokesperson, I'd personally like to see proof that he said you could speak for him.

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Icey, Jisuke, droomph liked this post
Old 11th July 2013, 07:18 PM   #34
Gamer2020
Junior Trainer
PHO VIP

Gamer2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Metal ★ View Post
Ok, I've had it with your shit. What exactly do you think gives you the right to talk for other people? We are humouring you to find proof of our permission to use these programs. We have absolutely nothing to prove to you, and you have absolutely no right to tell us what to do. HackMew left because he wanted to. I'm not sure why exactly you seem to think you are his spokesperson, I'd personally like to see proof that he said you could speak for him.
HackMew was my friend and mentor. I worked very closely with him and we communicated on a daily basis. We did not solely deal with ROM hacking either. I am sticking up for a friend. I'm pretty sure that's reason enough.

I'd do the same if someone decided to do the same with Laz and LC for example.

I thought this matter was actually settled days ago when I told laz on facebook that I sent him an email and that if HackMew didn't reply I'd drop the matter? This "proof" is actually something I'm more interested in seeing (I'm actually wondering at what point in time this was) and nothing more.
Old 11th July 2013, 08:12 PM   #35
droomph
握りモンスター
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

droomph

The point really is, if he really doesn't want to have it on with us, then you should notify him (which you did) and he can come in and notify LaZ himself.

Until then, however, I feel it's best to drop this matter.
Old 11th July 2013, 08:54 PM   #36
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail

The only problem I can really see right now, is that this is just one site that is rehosting the tools (Whether it is with permission or not). There's also tons of other people (Who I will refer to as 'idiots') that uploaded his tools elsewhere (Sites like MEGA and Mediafire and whatnot) without his permission. I say we wait until we can find the chat log Black Charizard has, and from there, we can then make a reasonable decision.

Gamer2020, I do understand where you're coming from though, because I wouldn't want people reuploading my tools (Saying that I made one, although I do have plans for one, mind you.) everywhere without my permission, mostly on the reasons that people may reupload it with viruses or not have the most up-to-date versions and distribute versions that may be buggy.

So, let's just hold back with the conversation until we can get such mentioned chat log, and keep this conversation from driving itself deeper into the ground. If anyone continues to fight on and on with what we are doing with the tools and who does and does not have permission, I will be handing out infractions, and if I must, bans. Regardless of rank.

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2013, 10:31 AM   #37
ForeverDash
daydreamin'

ForeverDash

Oooh thanks for this. It's hard to find some of the tools that were in the list which I needed.
Old 7th October 2013, 06:32 AM   #38
Aljam
Style Administrator
Style AdminstratorPHO VIP

Aljam

Anyone have an updated list of tools? Trying to get back back into hacking again and all the tools I used to have are long gone and depreciated. It would be swell as I found my old ROMs.
Aljam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 11:28 AM   #39
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aljam View Post
Anyone have an updated list of tools? Trying to get back back into hacking again and all the tools I used to have are long gone and depreciated. It would be swell as I found my old ROMs.
This is by far the best pack of tools I've seen, and this is what I'm currently using. I don't think there are any better packs. You could go find them individually but this is the best source in my opinion.

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 03:20 PM   #40
mewthree9000
Junior Trainer

mewthree9000 mewthree9000

Too many people nit-pick man... If a creator has a problem with their program being promoted then we should just ban the program from being used. There are plenty of other map editors out there. There are flash map editors on DA that are just as good, write a conversion tool to create Tilemaps and bam! Lu-Ho thinks that AdvanceMap is the only way to hack maps, he needs to be more focused on creating a bug-free finished product instead. The same goes to every programmer with no mirroring rules... That is childish. Further more, ROM Hacking tools can't be truly copyrighted... ROM Hacking tools are pretty much illegal or at least unethical... If you copyrighted AdvanceMap then you would be stealing from Nintendo's compression method.... Uh, no sense made, you can't copyright something that is already copyrighted, even if it's redistributed in another programming language.
mewthree9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Miksy91 liked this post

Tags
amap, atrainer, gen, hackpack, pack, pokemon, tons, tool, xse, [Multi], [Tool]