PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 31st October 2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Fireworks
Beginner

Fireworks is on a distinguished road
Default Pokémon Ceil

Intro

Since this part isn't necessary for acceptance, I'll edit it later so I can get the thread posted then sleep.

Story

I always dread this part because I never know what to write. Basically, the main character wakes up in a cave, and can't remember anything but his name. He is discovered by the Champion of the currently nameless region and is given a Pokemon to get out of the cave. Once the player is out, the champion takes back his Pokemon, and directs the player to Professor Lindel. The professor thinks that the best way for the player to regain his memory is by journeying the region with one of three Pokemon; Magnemite, Spheal or Rhyhorn. However, the evil Team Colossal are trying to awaken the legendary Pokemon Regigigas. What is their goal? Will the player be able to stop them? Find out on the next edition of...POKEMON CEIL!

Features

New tiles but fun gameplay, which is pretty much non-existent nowadays.
Pokemon from all regions.
Achievements, such as finding a trainer's lost Pokemon.
Puzzles and mini-games like Braille and fishing contests.
Cool new custom sprites.
Seasonal and D/N changes.
More stuff but don't be nosey.

Media

Errors have been fixed.

Credits

Spherical Ice
Dr. Fuji
Seiyouh
Diegoisawesome
HackMew
Wichu
JPAN
Dreadrocks
Tool makers
GameFreak

Bugs

Currently no door animations. This will be fixed when I figure out how.
Pokedex is glitchy when you catch something, probably a battle background error. Unsure how to fix.

Releases

Watch this space.

Userbars

Currently none.
Copyright Crimson5M 2010-2012

Last edited by Fireworks; 31st October 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 31st October 2012, 11:39 PM   #2
Full Metal ★
Unstable?
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Full Metal ★ Full Metal ★

Fixed it for you.

★ full metal.

#busy
Old 1st November 2012, 12:22 AM   #3
tajaros
Beginner
Ex-Staff

tajaros

Nice Hack, Fireworks but I can see many map errors in the screenshots already. How much more if we see the whole map? It will be best if you fixed those but as for the sprites and Battle Backgrounds they are awesome!
Old 1st November 2012, 02:50 PM   #4
Sky0fBlades
Emerald Hacker

Sky0fBlades

That cave background is epic, nicely done. I do see a few tile errors with the trees but I'm sure you've got it covered already. Very cool ideas, especially the seasonal changes thing and getting to test out another trainer's Pokemon temporarily. Keep up the great work :)
Old 6th November 2012, 12:45 AM   #5
Kaito
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Kaito

Looks good so far, I like the choice in tiles. Perhaps a little more information on the character would be nice, such as a small glimpse into the past or having Team Colossal going after them. Other than that, it looks nice, and I hope to see some more updates soon.
Old 20th February 2014, 11:54 AM   #6
vincentkun
Neophyte

vincentkun

the graphics are good but can u put all the pokemon??? 1st to 5th or 6th and the moves please organize it or u can go to pokemondb.net and also please put all the starters in the lab and please dont erase the upper part of pokemoncenter so we can trade thats all... and dont put alien pokemon that we dont want XD
Old 12th March 2014, 01:43 PM   #7
vincentkun
Neophyte

vincentkun

yeah and please dont change pokemon center so we can link by using bluetooth and can please put all the starter in the laboratory and put the moves by their level

Tags
ceil, GBA:, pok?mon, pokemon, pokmon, [GBA]