PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 15th October 2015, 10:44 AM   #121
Methodman

Methodman

Last update 07.2015
Can I get the newest download pls?
Methodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 28th October 2015, 07:41 PM   #122
wolf_girl234

wolf_girl234

so i'm playing on a flashcard, and i don't...know how to enable the Clock. what do i do? i'm using Wood RPG on a TTDS. the game loads fine up until it says i have to enable the Clock. i can't do it on my flashcard. i HAVE the 12-hour clock ON, but that's not working.

can i start it on VBA, then switch my save file to my flashcard? sorry for all the questions, i'm just REALLY confused.
wolf_girl234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2015, 11:12 AM   #123
wolvesboy6

wolvesboy6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_girl234 View Post
so i'm playing on a flashcard, and i don't...know how to enable the Clock. what do i do? i'm using Wood RPG on a TTDS. the game loads fine up until it says i have to enable the Clock. i can't do it on my flashcard. i HAVE the 12-hour clock ON, but that's not working.

can i start it on VBA, then switch my save file to my flashcard? sorry for all the questions, i'm just REALLY confused.
Have you tried setting the clock in your characters bedroom? That worked for me
wolvesboy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2015, 04:19 AM   #124
luke2345

luke2345

i can't even GET to that part. i get all the way to right after the professor's speech (i think), then i get asked to turn the 12-hour clock on. it's a black screen and it asks if i should play WITHOUT the clock, and if i say yes, it shuts me out.
luke2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 11:46 AM   #125
Aperso
Yes I am Apple Blind
PHO VIPSuper Moderator

Aperso

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke2345 View Post
i can't even GET to that part. i get all the way to right after the professor's speech (i think), then i get asked to turn the 12-hour clock on. it's a black screen and it asks if i should play WITHOUT the clock, and if i say yes, it shuts me out.
You need to have real time clock enabled on the emulator. YOu also need to make sure the save type is set to 128k if i remember correctly.
This Page has a download to the emulator already set to play LC.
Aperso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2015, 06:01 PM   #126
Shadow Hawk

Shadow Hawk
Default Combination Rom?

So I love the original anime. I know this game doesn't fully follow the anime, but is there any way you can do a combination work with ash gray's maker to have you go from Kanto, to the Orange Islands, and finally to Johto? I don't know if it is possible. I think it would be a huge success and I would greatly enjoy playing it! Also, I don't know how easy it would be to just plug them into each other and make the game follow the anime's locations, but if it is at all possible please let me know (I'm very new to hacking roms).
Shadow Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2016, 09:39 AM   #127
Nathalie

Nathalie

Not sure if anyone sees this... I can't find anything about anyone not being able to load the game at all! I feel a bit stupid for not being able to get it working what so ever.

My problem is that even after downloading the Emulator that's already set for LC, with the 128k flash etc. I still get a white screen when I try to load the game up through VBA.

I've tried with 2 different versions of pokemon fire red now, and I can't seem to find any others. I have already applied the IPS patch to both. I honestly have no clue what to do.

Is it because I need a specific Pokemon Firered version for it? Not sure what I could be doing wrong.
Nathalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes begio liked this post
Old 19th March 2016, 06:05 PM   #128
begio

begio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
Not sure if anyone sees this... I can't find anything about anyone not being able to load the game at all! I feel a bit stupid for not being able to get it working what so ever.

My problem is that even after downloading the Emulator that's already set for LC, with the 128k flash etc. I still get a white screen when I try to load the game up through VBA.

I've tried with 2 different versions of pokemon fire red now, and I can't seem to find any others. I have already applied the IPS patch to both. I honestly have no clue what to do.

Is it because I need a specific Pokemon Firered version for it? Not sure what I could be doing wrong.
I answered you in private message.
begio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2016, 06:08 PM   #129
Nerdymoney

Nerdymoney

i am having the same issues whenever i try to load it just turns to a white screen ive tried everything i found on internet changing the save type and everything it still will not work i really want to play this game

Last edited by Nerdymoney; 19th March 2016 at 06:19 PM.
Nerdymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2016, 06:41 PM   #130
Nerdymoney

Nerdymoney

so ive done some searching around and ive read that i need version 1.0 of the rom but i cant find it anywhere can someone please help me out
Nerdymoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA], [Gen III]