PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 14th August 2013, 04:45 PM   #11
LCCoolJ95

LCCoolJ95

Wait, let me see if I got this right. This is still Fire Red, with it's storyline and everything, however, it has a more adjustments here and there?
Sponsored Links
Old 14th August 2013, 08:25 PM   #12
Lucra

Lucra

That's right, but there are more pokemon aviable, and has couple more new sport like 4-point isle.
On my way to victory road now with lv 45 pokemon managed to get underleveled really fast lately..
But take my advise, the game is really enjoyable, and you can catch your own starter.
(Dratini, larvitar, speal, machop, pichu, ralts and ghastly maybe I forgot 1 or 2)
Old 28th September 2013, 10:14 AM   #13
UltiRayLight
XD

UltiRayLight

This looks really amazing! I'm liking the hack so far
Old 27th October 2013, 05:49 AM   #14
TheCloudShooter

TheCloudShooter

I think the catching your own starter was perfect and having all first 3 gen pokemon was great, also catching legendaries that normally were nintendo events that passed was Amazing,
Old 4th November 2013, 02:24 PM   #15
anhlong1122

anhlong1122

I can't download the file, could anyone help me
Old 16th November 2013, 04:55 AM   #16
bajram1892

bajram1892

How do you get navel rock, the ability to go to wherever Latios and Latias are, Birth Island (For Deoxys). I cannot open up the file.
Old 23rd February 2014, 09:12 PM   #17
Gladikonse

Gladikonse
Default Gen?

Hi, i really enjoy ur hack but when i want to look up the attacks, which gen is this hack refering to? Gen 3?
Old 23rd February 2014, 11:26 PM   #18
Ttar0914
Back again, once again.

Ttar0914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladikonse View Post
Hi, i really enjoy ur hack but when i want to look up the attacks, which gen is this hack refering to? Gen 3?
You may consider it as a FR/LG "remake". So it refers to gen III. That's also what's on the first page of this hack.
Old 27th April 2014, 02:34 PM   #19
GrinningOne

GrinningOne

I just started the hack so not very far. i wanted to see what the deal was with the ai always picking charmander so i fired up A-Starter. come to find out the code of the rom(?) was changed (after patching) from BPRE to PUVV. i dont know if this is helpful or not.

(sorry for necro bumping a two-month old thread but i thought this info would be helpful to the creator in case a new version would be made.)
Old 27th April 2014, 03:01 PM   #20
locksmitharmy
Junior Trainer

locksmitharmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinningOne View Post
I just started the hack so not very far. i wanted to see what the deal was with the ai always picking charmander so i fired up A-Starter. come to find out the code of the rom(?) was changed (after patching) from BPRE to PUVV. i dont know if this is helpful or not.

(sorry for necro bumping a two-month old thread but i thought this info would be helpful to the creator in case a new version would be made.)
gary should pick charmander if you pick bulbasaur, or if you catch your own starter... I suppose I can make him pick a random starter if you catch your own... that wouldn't be too hard.

was he still picking charmander if you chose squirtle or charmander?

I do plan to make an update soon... fyi
and yes I changed the roms header so MOST tools do not recognize it... that stops inexpierienced hackers from stealing my work and dropping it in their own hack... of course an experienced hacker can either change the header back or add the new header to the tools ini file...

Tags
pokemon, ultra, version, violet, [GBA]