PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Hack Showcase

Notices

Hack Showcase The spotlight of some of our favourite hacks. Consider this our Seal of Quality™.

User Tag List

Old 28th October 2013, 12:24 PM   #41
chaos
Hacker wannabe

chaos

Woot!!!! So quick!!! Thanks a bunch LaZ!! Will try it right now!!

Edit: will post this addition to pokecommunity too

Edit2: have tried and found no bug so far!!!! You're too great LaZ!!

Last edited by chaos; 28th October 2013 at 03:12 PM.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Linkandzelda liked this post
Sponsored Links
Old 1st November 2013, 01:27 AM   #42
Pulse0

Pulse0

im liking this game so far, but i have 1 Question- How come the windows and glass doors don't light up on buildings at night like they do in the original?
A night it looks like all the shops a closed and no one is home.
Pulse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2013, 10:37 AM   #43
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Linkandzelda Linkandzelda Linkandzelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulse0 View Post
im liking this game so far, but i have 1 Question- How come the windows and glass doors don't light up on buildings at night like they do in the original?
A night it looks like all the shops a closed and no one is home.
Unfortunately this is something hard to do, though eventually I'll make it work

Linkandzelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2013, 07:30 PM   #44
GiratinaRider
I Ride Giratina

GiratinaRider

Just finished Beta 3.3 and now im stranded and cant fly or surf back to train my Pokemon or redo gym etc. But apart from that best hack ever!
You RULE!!
GiratinaRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2013, 08:55 PM   #45
Green Charizard
PHO Founder
FounderPHO VIP

Green Charizard

I just flicked through and saw the award we gave you for this when I ran this place... in 2008. Five years ago. Blimey. Your persistence on this is really inspiring. Whenever I float past the ROM hacking community theres an iteration of this hack. You've carried on where so many give in. Especially in the days where shiny gold was preeminent. But this has turned in to one of the most accomplished hacks I've seen. For that, you have my admiration.
Old 1st November 2013, 08:58 PM   #46
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Charizard View Post
I just flicked through and saw the award we gave you for this when I ran this place... in 2008. Five years ago. Blimey. Your persistence on this is really inspiring. Whenever I float past the ROM hacking community theres an iteration of this hack. You've carried on where so many give in. Especially in the days where shiny gold was preeminent. But this has turned in to one of the most accomplished hacks I've seen. For that, you have my admiration.
Thank you GC, that really means a lot coming from you

Old 2nd November 2013, 04:20 AM   #47
Eustis

Eustis

LaZ, first off, thank you so much for this hack! I played for about 70 hours up until Silph Co, but I loaded the state on my emulator and it overwrote my autosave and the gamesave file too. It sent me back to before the third gym, discouraging because of how difficult the game is(and because of how "close" I grew to my pokemon through necessity of strategy) but not discouraging enough to keep me fom wanting to play again. I started playing Y on 3DS but I much prefer your hack to the real games...thank you for your dedication and quality work.
Eustis is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Aperso liked this post
Old 2nd November 2013, 05:31 AM   #48
Xansus
Gen II Aficionado

Xansus

Im a faithful fan of this hack! And Its a complete success, my jaws dropped when I saw the graphics of the game.. I hope you keep on improving this as well as create other hacks with the same quality!
Xansus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2013, 10:51 AM   #49
Linkandzelda
RHO つぃちょう
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustis View Post
LaZ, first off, thank you so much for this hack! I played for about 70 hours up until Silph Co, but I loaded the state on my emulator and it overwrote my autosave and the gamesave file too. It sent me back to before the third gym, discouraging because of how difficult the game is(and because of how "close" I grew to my pokemon through necessity of strategy) but not discouraging enough to keep me fom wanting to play again. I started playing Y on 3DS but I much prefer your hack to the real games...thank you for your dedication and quality work.
Glad you like the game, and ouch, that really sucks... I tend not to use savestates when playing as they do overright any .sav files upon loading. Really sorry you lost your save, and hope you end up playing again as there's lots you didn't do yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xansus View Post
Im a faithful fan of this hack! And Its a complete success, my jaws dropped when I saw the graphics of the game.. I hope you keep on improving this as well as create other hacks with the same quality!
Thanks, right now in progress is Emerald Dreams, Yellow Advance and Platinum Origins, hopefully will turn out to be the same quality as LC if not better . Enjoy LC and look forward to further updates.

Old 9th November 2013, 04:42 PM   #50
Dom Jurumela

Dom Jurumela
Talking About classic Japan buildings look...

Hi, LaZ and Zeikku, great job yours, that's the best Pk hack I played so long and I'm a huge fan of your project.
Anyway, I have a suggestion about the Ecruteak and Violet building sprites. The ancient japanese houses outdoors are really great, but I think the indoors and maybe even the classic towers outside could be more elaborated. So I though, why don't you use the sprites from Pokémon Emerald Battle Arena? I think they are pretty cool, nice floors, walls, ornaments, doors, rooftop, etc.
Well, I don't you if you can or can't use them in the hack, but I think it could be good.

So, great job by the way and thank you very much.
Dom Jurumela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
33xxxxx, beta, crystal, firered, GBA:, liquid, live, pokemon, [GBA], [Gen III]