PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Discussion Board > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Feel like chilling and talking about random stuff? General Discussion is the place for you!

Old 14th April 2015, 03:18 AM   #391
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Not bad! Certainly not an achievement to be sneezed at. I saw the other day that you were doing speedruns on twitch now so I followed you on there haha. I haven't managed to catch you streaming yet but if timezones etc allow then I will hopefully be able to pop by at some point.

Also yes I'm awake at 3:20am, I blame animu. I literally just finished watching CubexCursedxCurious, which I watched the first episode of last night. I thought it was pretty good, but then I adore crappy ecchi harem anime :L Speaking of which I should put my Hummingbird account in my signature at some point, since I think it still has my EGC profile on there and I haven't been on there in at least a year and a half.

Tfw I have to get up for college in like...3 hours...ugh. I should probably go to bed haha
Why thank you for the follow

And why the heck are you awake at 3:20??? My body makes it so I literally can't make it past 1am or something like that You should go get some sleep, silly!

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 14th April 2015, 03:41 AM   #392
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

FUCK
TO
THE
YES
MY ANUS HAS BEEN SAVED FROM THE PAINUS
I GOT A JOB
I CAN PAY RENT
I DON'T HAVE TO QUIT DRUGS(still should but now I don't HAVE to)
FUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYES
Jisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Aperso liked this post
Old 14th April 2015, 10:56 PM   #393
Team Fail
Balance and Ruin
Ex-StaffStyle AdminstratorPHO VIP

Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail Team Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jisuke View Post
FUCK
TO
THE
YES
MY ANUS HAS BEEN SAVED FROM THE PAINUS
I GOT A JOB
I CAN PAY RENT
I DON'T HAVE TO QUIT DRUGS(still should but now I don't HAVE to)
FUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYES
*has had a job at target*
*cries*
*hands out more applications*

Thank you for your time, PHO. I won't soon forget it.
Team Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Elsa liked this post
Old 15th April 2015, 02:26 AM   #394
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
*has had a job at target*
*cries*
*hands out more applications*
<3
Old 16th April 2015, 01:24 AM   #395
Alice
ClariS <3
Style AdminstratorAdministratorPHO VIP

Alice Alice

Is it bad that even though I have virtually no free time, and no experience with typesetting or whatever, I've been legitimately considering applying to a fansub group that I've gotten some anime from and has been recruiting for over a month now. I'm not sure if I just feel bad that they haven't managed to get anyone yet or if I just want something new in my life...

Ah the thoughts I have at 2:25am :L

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2015, 01:09 PM   #396
Ray
A human being...?

Ray
Smile Of Jobs, Free Time, and Lovelife...

No free time because of both college and work, huh? Hmmm, I feel for you. I, too, have little to no free time whatsoever to complete any project/side-project of mine 'cuz of the job I'm currently in. I'm always online because I always check this place out while I'm at work. The only things I do whenever I have my free time is eat and sleep.

Anyway, speaking of free-time, at least they let me go home early last night, so I watched the "Two-Faced Charades (The Story Revealed)" short film. Basically the short film is based off of Famous Last Words' album, "Two-Faced Charades". I really enjoyed it. The acting, especially on JT Tollas' part, was great, and the story telling wasn't boring, unlike some recent horror blunders...hoping that they would make Council of the Dead next time.

Here's a different topic: if you happen to meet a girl, got to talk to her a lot, and you found out that you have something in common, would you try to ask her out?

When I fell apart
Yeah, something changed in my heart
As you can tell from these scars
I'm not the man that you knew before
-NateWantsToBattle, Monster Inside
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2015, 02:35 PM   #397
Alice
ClariS <3
Style AdminstratorAdministratorPHO VIP

Alice Alice

I'm terrible for anything to do with romance. I've not had much experience with guys outside of a couple long distance almost a relationships. With girls though I've had waaaay too many problems (if my blog was still here you could read all about that haha). I personally tend not to ask people out any more and I'll just find a reason down the line as to why I don't actually like them after all. That's a bad idea though and is really unhealthy. I'd say if you like the girl go for it, the worst that can happen is she says no. If you can suck up your pride and deal with that then there's no real reason not to.

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever." — Aisaka Taiga
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2015, 03:06 PM   #398
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

Here's what you do. Walk up to here, lean up against the nearest wall/tree/object, and say, "Just want you to know, if you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple." Then do the moonwalk away (Maybe throw in a back flip or two) and tell her you'll pick her up at 8. Works every time.

But seriously, do it. You'll have a ton of regret if you don't. You might as well try.

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Likes Alice liked this post
Old 18th April 2015, 02:24 AM   #399
Jisuke
私の陰茎は非常に大きい
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

Jisuke Jisuke

"Did you know that I can't get an erection in space, but I can now if you play your cards right." This combines fun fact with pickup line. Has never failed me.
Likes Ray liked this post
Old 19th April 2015, 10:21 PM   #400
Ray
A human being...?

Ray
Smile

Parasyte: The Maxim was too short, but it gave me some kind of inspiration. BTW, I think they should just rename it to Parasyte: The Feels instead though, 'cuz...uhm...poor Kana... *sniff*

Have you ever had that feeling of happiness that is, like, imagine it exists in the physical realm as a mass of, well, happiness, then it became smaller and smaller in size. Then, when it came to the point that it can't get any smaller it then just go *BOOM*! Think of it as a Happy Big Bang!

When I fell apart
Yeah, something changed in my heart
As you can tell from these scars
I'm not the man that you knew before
-NateWantsToBattle, Monster Inside
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broke, carrot, chat, chit, conceal, daily, edition, fail, feel, game, girls, majora, moon, named, omfg, people, pia, prayed, reindeer, sailor, snow, starter, stop, team, web