PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Beginners' Lounge > Hack Ideas

Notices

Hack Ideas Have a new idea for a hack and want to share? Feel free to in here!

User Tag List

Old 4th October 2013, 04:21 PM   #1
mewtwoinatutu

mewtwoinatutu
Default Pokemon Hack Idea

Hey guys.
I'm new to the site (I just signed up about two minutes ago), though I have browsed these forums before.
I've been spriting and scripting for about two years now, and I have worked on several independent projects, though sadly, only about two were completed.
I've recently come up with an idea for a Pokemon hack using Emerald, with new characters, a new professor, a new team to fight against, and some fakemon as well. I don't have too much information put together so far, but I'll most likely post some stuff within a few days.
The programs I'd be using would be AdvanceMap, PKSV, Unlz-Gba, and Paint. Another possibility could be GameMaker for things like sprites, but that's a maybe.
If anyone is interested in more info or is interested in joining me in this project, send me a message. Also, if anyone needs a scripter or a sprite maker, let me know, and I can show you some stuff I can do.
Thanks.
mewtwoinatutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 4th October 2013, 10:17 PM   #2
droomph
握りモンスター
Ex-StaffPHO VIP

droomph

I'm kinda lazy/ADD but if you have any small things you can count on me :3
Old 6th October 2013, 06:31 AM   #3
AriNikoBradshaw
Greetings.

AriNikoBradshaw

I'd love to see your idea fully posted. You're not going to get many people to help out when you give nearly no information other than generic basics
Old 7th October 2013, 02:18 AM   #4
mewtwoinatutu

mewtwoinatutu

Yeah, I know, it's just that all the sketches and stuff I wrote down got misplaced, and I've been trying to find them. Hopefully I'll find them soon, otherwise I'll just redo everything. It's awesome that you're interested, though!
mewtwoinatutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 02:58 AM   #5
AriNikoBradshaw
Greetings.

AriNikoBradshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewtwoinatutu View Post
Yeah, I know, it's just that all the sketches and stuff I wrote down got misplaced, and I've been trying to find them. Hopefully I'll find them soon, otherwise I'll just redo everything. It's awesome that you're interested, though!
I hope you find them!

If you have any questions, nearly everyone on this board (including myself) are willing to help you out!
Old 7th October 2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Elsa
Let it go!
PHO VIP

Elsa

So you're a scripter? That's a very nice skill to have! I really hope you find a nice team and get to create the hack of your dreams.

- - - - - - - Elsa - - - - - - -
Twitter | YouTube | Steam | Twitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2013, 06:46 PM   #7
soulryu
Pirate Trainer

soulryu

It would be nice to show some of your work to see how experience you are like a resume also i could help with tile inserting and mapping if in return you help with scripting and spriting "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"
soulryu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gba, hack, idea, pokemon, pokemon hacks